Main content of the website

Zoning Compliance Certificate

An application for a development permit is required for the following:

  • The erection or construction or placement of any building, structure or mobile home, except fences and ornamental light standards;
  • The Addition, extensions, structural alterations or conversions of any building or structure;
  • The use of vacant land, buildings or structures.
  • The change of use of land, buildings or structures;
  • The clearing of certain types of land as specified in this by-law;
  • The drainage and irrigation of all lands;
  • The development of sand, gravel, and mineral extraction operations